- The Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida is a non-profit organization formed for the purposes of promoting business. Though a non-profit organization, theIndo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida is not a charity.
- The Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida may purchase advertising in programs or at events sponsored by other non-profit organizations/clubs, even if the proceeds from the purchase of said advertising benefits the other group.
- The Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida will not solicit members via email, phone or fax on behalf of another organization or charity. The Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida will also not provide a list of members, other than that published on its website and Annual Printed Directory, to non-members. Members may request a database of members from the Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida, but this list excludes email addresses.
- In-kind support for service organizations and/or community programs and projects that are in keeping with the Chamber’s mission statement may be provided. This includes and is not limited to: joint advertising, cross promotion of events, shared mailing addresses, complimentary advertising.
- The Chamber may make donations to service clubs, non-profit organizations or youth groups in exchange for services rendered. (eg: providing event volunteers; etc.)
- The Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida may award academic scholarships to students at high school, undergraduate or graduate levels. The number of scholarships awarded annually and the dollar amount of those scholarships is determined by the Board of Directors when approving the Scholarship Committee Plan of Work.
- Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida staff may not be solicited with the intent of selling products and services to the staff member. Staff members may be educated on your product or services so they may help promote them, but without the expectation of a sale. It is the staff’s discretion whether to do business with an Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida member and their decision not to do so should not be a reflection on the benefits of the Chamber.
- The Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida is a non-partisan, non-political organization. The Chamber does not endorse candidates. The Chamber does act as an informational conduit for our Chamber members keeping them informed on public policy issues that could impact their business. However, the Chamber may on occasion, based on a majority vote of the Board of Directors, advocate for policy changes that align with the Chamber’s mission and vision.
- From time to time, persons may attend Chamber networking events for the purpose of campaigning for a particular candidate or public policy. Their attendance at an event does not constitute an endorsement from the Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida.
Payment / Cancellation Policies
- The Chamber’s payment policy has been structured to help contain costs and permit the organization to continue delivering valuable, high-quality programs and benefits. All programs, events and products provided by the Chamber or its partners must be paid for in advance or at the time of purchase/ reservation, unless a fully executed payment plan agreement has been entered into by both parties. Reservations and sponsorships will not be guaranteed until payment or a payment plan agreement is received. By minimizing invoicing and other costs, the new policy should improve efficiency and maximize value for members’ dues investments.
- Due to immediate exposure for sponsors, sponsorships may not be refunded. If you need to cancel an event reservation for any reason, please email the Chamber at email@example.com at least five (5) business days prior to the event and you will receive a full refund. However, due to expenses incurred on your behalf, reservations will not be cancelled or refunded within the five (5) business days prior to the event.
How You May Use Our Materials: You may download, use, and copy the materials found on Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida Web Sites for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided that all copies that you make of the material must bear any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice located on the site which pertain to the material being copied. Except as authorized in this paragraph, you are not being granted a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right in the material or the products, services, processes or technology described therein. All such rights are retained by Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida, its subsidiaries, and/ or any third party owner of such rights. You may not create framed links to Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida Web Sites without express written permission from Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida.
How You May Use Our Marks: The Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida, or its subsidiaries or affiliates (collectively “Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida”). You are not authorized to use any Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida name or mark in any advertising, publicity or in any other commercial manner without the prior written consent of the Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida. Requests for authorization should be made to the Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida’s Secretary.
How We May Use Information You Provide Us: Do not send us any confidential or proprietary information. Any feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, or the like which you send to us will be treated as being non-confidential and nonproprietary and you agree that any such information you choose to provide may be reproduced, used, and distributed by us for any purpose without restriction.
Endorsements All product and service marks contained herein that are notIndo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida marks are the trade-marks of their respective owners. References that we make to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information do not necessarily constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of the third party, information, product, or service.
Content & Liability Disclaimer Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida is not responsible and shall not be liable for the listings or advertisements contained in its Web Sites, and those listings or advertisements may include technical inaccuracies or typo-graphical errors notwithstanding our efforts to eliminate them. We do not check for licenses, with respect to licensed professions or trades, prior to publishing advertisements and we do not assume the responsibility of monitoring the use of trademarks, certifications, copyrights, or other rights of third parties. Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, and/or programs de-scribed in these materials at any time without notice. The materials on Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida Web Sites are provided to you free of charge, “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL the Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROF-ITS, REVENUE, USE, OR DATA WHETHER BROUGHT IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH ANY Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida WEB SITE OR THE USE, RELIANCE UPON OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY MATE-RIAL CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED FROM ANY Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida WEB SITE.
Membership The Indo-US Chamber of Commerce Northeast Florida (“Chamber”) will consider all applications for membership. Membership in the Chamber is conditioned upon approval of the membership application by the Chamber. If you have applied for membership and membership is declined, your application fee and/or dues will be refunded to you.